Adams Brothers Communications, Inc., formerly HeartPT, was founded
in 1999 to provide continuing education programs for hospital-based
healthcare providers around the world. Our speakers have taught at
schools, national conventions, hospitals and seminars internationally. Although educated and trained in the United States, Adams Brothers Communications educates therapists internationally. All cultures want safe and efficient ways to rehabilitate their patients and most techniques taught can be utilized globally.
Continuing education mission
Adams Brothers Communications Inc. focuses on continuing education
for healthcare providers in the hospital setting (Occupational
Therapists, Physical Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists in
particular). We offer continuing education activities that are designed
to improve healthcare providers' clinical skills and to enable them
to meet licensing requirements. Healthcare topics can be confusing,
so we focus on trying to simplify the complexities and point out common
mistakes so they can be avoided. Every attempt is made to obtain accreditation
from all relevant governing organizations to allow the attendee to focus
on learning. Please review our current
list of accreditations for more information.
- Provide highly qualified educators with significant hands-on knowledge
of the topics they are teaching.
- Offer courses with relevance to the hospital setting (acute and
- Offer a pre-test and post-test (or written competency) in each
course to demonstrate improvement in knowledge and/or skills in acute/critical
- Offer a written competency in selected courses for official documentation
of knowledge and abilities in selected areas.
- Offer a feedback form to collect data on how well the educational
needs of attendees are being met and to improve the educational experience.
- Provide organized, easy-to-follow learning experiences.
- Provide an activity that will enrich the therapist's contributions
to quality healthcare and pursuit of professional career goals.